Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Collaboration

I really struggled with this topic from start to finish.  I have to admit I'm much more comfortable with cooperative learning.  I guess that's the scientist within me.  We work in cooperative groups each knowing what our role and job is.  Don't get me wrong, we have to think critically about our role, but just like a sports team we trust that our teammates are doing their job too.  So I'm just going to say instead of trying to hurt my head any further I spent some time reading and researching additional articles on Collaboration in the Classroom and have provided a list of them below.  As far as collaboration goes I'm still a work in progress:)


  1. Deeper Learning: A Collaborative Classroom Is Key
  2. What is a Collaborative Classroom?
  3. Fostering Student Collaboration with Google Docs
  4. How Technology Can Encourage Collaboration
  5. Teaching Communication and Collaboration in Elementary School
  6. Collaborative Learning: Group Work

No comments:

Post a Comment